Five Dock Leisure Centre is a gymnastics centre for everyone, offering a range of recreational and competitive programs. Gymnastics is a great foundational sport for children as it helps develop strength, flexibility, motor skills and more. We cater for all ages, from children that have just started walking right through to adults who want to have some fun in the gym.
The Centre boasts all Olympic apparatus, and a foam pit and is run by a team of passionate staff and qualified coaches — many of whom were once gymnasts themselves at the Centre. Our excellent team work together to improve our clients' gymnastics ability and foster a love for the sport, particularly among children.
Our coaches are all qualified with Gymnastics Australia and run programs based on the Australian levels system including skill development and fun activities.
Prior to signing up to a gymnastics membership, you are welcome to complete a trial class to ensure that the class is the right fit for your child. Due to class availability, you will be required to be added to our gymnastics waitlist before doing a trial class.
To organise a trial class, please give us a call on 9911 6300 or fill out the form below.
Register your interest here
At Five Dock Leisure Centre, we aim to:
- Provide a fully equipped gymnastics centre offering a variety of gymnastics classes for all ages and abilities within the community.
- Provide a safe, educational, caring and stimulating environment which provides programs designed to build self-confidence and esteem.
- Provide you and/or your child with highly qualified and experienced gymnastics coaches and a professional approach to teaching gymnastics.
- Maintain a high quality of technical expertise in the judging and coaching areas through the active involvement in accreditation, workshops and updating courses.
- Encourage all our gymnasts to reach their personal goals, whether at the Club, Regional, State or National levels.