Futsal at Concord Oval Recreation Centre
Looking for a high intensity, technique driven and social sport? Enjoy multiple rounds of social futsal with friends in our futsal competition!
Futsal is the perfect sport for football players who are looking to improve their technique and skills off-field. Due to the low bounce quality of a futsal ball, it spends much more time on the floor which is excellent for refining skills and ball control. The smaller area in which the game is played demands quick decision making, movement of the ball and intensity. For these reasons, soccer coaches are starting to run futsal sessions for juniors and even professional soccer teams.
Summer 2023/2024 Men's Competition (18+ years)
- Dates: Round 1 to be played on Monday 9th October 2023, Round 14 to be played on 5th February 2024 (Semi-Finals 12th February 2024, Grand Finals 19th February 2024).
- No games will be played on 18th December, 25th December, 1st January and 8th January.
- Number of Rounds: 14 Rounds + Finals.
- Team Season Fees: $1,304 for 14 Rounds ($30 Team Nomination Fee included in price).
- Individual Player Registration Fee: $63 (each player on the team will need to purchase an Individual Player Registration).
- Team/Player Registrations are now CLOSED.
How to Register
- To enter a team, one person from each team must fill out the below Team Nomination form. Alternatively, please fill out this team nomination form, and either hand into reception or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
- All players must fill out the below Player Registration form and submit. Alternatively, please fill out this player registration form and either hand into reception or scan and send to email@example.com by the closing date.
- Team season fees to be paid as one up-front payment at reception before the start of the first game. All individual player registrations are paid through each player's account.
PLEASE NOTE: Different to the outdoor winter club football competitions, our futsal competitions are designed for you to 'form and bring a team'. If you are unable to form a team but would still like to play please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you with any team that is in need of players.