Basketball court hire
We have four brand-new courts at Concord Oval Recreation Centre and two upgraded courts at Five Dock Leisure Centre available for casual bookings. Bookings are by the hour and can be made up to four weeks in advance:
- $85 per hour on weekdays (Monday–Friday)
- $99 per hour on weekends (Saturday–Sunday).
Please note payment is required at the time of booking (no cash payments) and our centres have a 48-hour cancellation/booking change policy.
Playing basketball at one of our recreation centres
Check out the below tips before your booking
- Bring your own basketball
- Bring a full drink bottle (no glass bottles are allowed) and a towel on hand
- Please stop play 2–3 minutes before your booking ends to make room for the next group.
Sunday Casual Basketball Shootaround
Sunday Casual Basketball Shootaround is a designated casual shootaround session that occurs every Sunday at Concord Oval Recreation Centre. It is designed for participants to create casual scrimmages amongst themselves or to casually shoot on an available hoop. Participants must be 18 years and over and book online through our online booking portal.
When: Every Sunday, 4:15pm – 5:45pm.
Where: 4x indoor courts at Concord Oval Recreation Centre.
Rules/Regulations of Sunday Casual Basketball Shootaround:
- Sunday Casual Basketball Shootaround is designed for participants to create scrimmages/pickup games amongst other participants who have also booked into the event.
- This event is NOT TO BE USED for organised training/coaching sessions. It is strictly on a casual basis.
- Of the four (4) courts available, some hoops are to be left for participants to casually shoot on – not necessarily play a game.
- You must be over the age of 18 to book and participate in this event.
- Spectators are not permitted in this event. Only participating patrons will be allowed entry into the stadium.
- You must book online through our online booking portal HERE to reserve a place each Sunday.
- If you have not arrived by 4:45pm, you will forfeit your spot and it may be offered to others waiting.
- We require 48 hours’ notice for cancellations to qualify for a refund/account credit. Cancellations within 48 hours require documentation.
- Upon entry, you must visit the Reception Desk to mark off your name on our attendance sheet.
- Customer Service Staff will be conducting random checks to ensure all patrons on the courts are booked in and marked off the attendance list.
- Staff must be treated with respect and you are expected to follow any instructions given to you by our staff. Any aggressive, threatening and disrespect towards our staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to ask patrons to leave if this occurs.
- The event time has been updated and will now conclude at 5:45pm at which time you must immediately vacate the courts according to staff instructions. The premises must be vacated by 6pm.