BOOKINGS WILL OPEN JULY 2022
Bayside Kids Activities
Bayside kids is fully supervised and offers a range of sports and activities, including gymnastics, sports, movies and more for children 5-12 years of age.
Our Bayside Kids Activities is the perfect arrangement for busy parents. Let us do the work over the Summer break while you have peace of mind knowing your child(ren) is taken care of by our qualified staff who's dedicated to providing a clean, safe and fun environment for the kids.
The next Bayside Kids will run from:
Week One: 4 July - 8 July
Week Two: 11 July - 15 July
- Full day (8.30 am - 5.30 pm): $64
What to Pack
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Morning Tea
- Closed Sport Shoes (NO THONGS OR SANDLES)
- Lunch and Afternoon Tea
Please ensure all meals are nut-free and egg free (please be aware Nutella is a nut based product)
FDLC HAS NO CAFE FACILITIES
Typical daily schedule (guide only)
- 8.30-10.00am: Sign in and proceed to stadium for introduction games and group allocation
- 10.00am-10.30am: Toilet break and morning tea upstairs
- 10.30am-12pm: Sports circuit in Sports Hall (children separated into age groups)
- 12.00pm-1.00pm: Toilet break and lunch upstairs
- 1.00pm-3.30pm: Gymnastics
- 3.30pm-5.30pm: Free time in the activities room with a movie (G or PG rated) and board games
How to book? MORE INFORMATION TO COME
Book online on our website and reserve a spot for your child.
If you have forgotten your username and password please call us on (02) 9911 6300 or email email@example.com where we can assist with retrieving your details.
Please note that the first step on the online booking system requires you to click on the top right tab "BOOK ONLINE"
Is your child a registered gymnast wanting to attend the bayside kids activities AND their regular term gymnastics class?
Any registered gymnasts who are attending regular term classes during this period and would like to be a part of our Bayside Kids activities are encouraged to enrol. Staff will be available to transfer children from the bayside kids activities into their regular term class and back again into bayside kids at their scheduled time. Parents/Guardians MUST advise the front desk when SIGNING IN. This will ensure your childs name is marked on the roll our coaches will use for transferring children to and from classes. Failure to do so will result in your child missing out on their regular gymnastics class.
- Pick up authorisation FORM
- Is there any additional information we need to know about your child? FORM- This form is for anything that you feel the staff need to know about your child which may include medical conditions, allergies, behavioural tendancies or just other general information that will assist us care for your child.
- Parent handbook-This handbook is designed to provide Parents/Guardians with important Information about how the FDLC Bayside Kids activities operates and what is required of parents/guardians who use the service.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
FDLC would like to reassure all participants that the health and safety of all venue users and staff is our top priority. We have increased the cleaning and sanitisation of equipment in the program areas and continue to follow guidance provided by the NSW State Government, NSW Health and relevant national sporting bodies accordingly.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made a few changes to our holiday activities. Please ensure you carefully read the below and adhere to any requested protocol changes listed below.
Do not attend if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
Do not attend if, in the last 14 days, you have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
If you have recently travelled from overseas or interstate please follow the current NSW Government and NSW Health advice. Anyone who is unwell should see a doctor in accordance with NSW Health guidelines.
Our current philosophy towards all indoor sport is to “arrive, play sport, leave”.
FDLC will be providing sanitiser stations throughout the centre. Located at the front doors of the centre and two units located at the entry to the stadium (sports courts).
Please bring your own full drink bottle (please use plastic, no glass bottles are allowed). Children will not be able to share food so please make sure they have an adequate amount in their lunch box for morning tea, lunch and snacks .