KIDS LOVE US TOO!
We're parents too so we understand the challenges of maintaining a fitness routine while juggling the busy demands of parenting. We also know that setting a good example for your kids is really important.
Our creche facility provides the perfect solution!
While you enjoy the centre's facilities your children are cared for by our friendly staff. Our staff provide a safe, healthy and happy environment for your children and are experts at caring for children of all ages (6 weeks to 8 years of age). Our unique indoor/outdoor environment is equipped with games, toys, crafts, and more! Our expert child care providers are completely dedicated to your little one's safety and security and parents are free to check in on our little guests at any time.
We now cater for children up to 12 years of age during the school holiday period.
To ensure a safe and quality visit, we have designed the following guidelines:
- Parents/Guardians must not leave the premises whilst their child is in our centre;
- Please do not bring your child to our facility if they are unwell;
- Please supply suitable food and drinks for their stay. Please note we are a nut free zone and all food items must be labelled;
- Please 'sign in' your child upon arrival and 'sign out' on collection of your child;
- You will be notified immediately if there is a problem with your child; and
- If a circumstance occurs when the staff need to evacuate the centre, your child will be evacuated by our staff. You will be reunited with them at the assembly point.
- We follow the Red Nose Safe Sleeping Practices in the crèche. Due to the Australian product safety guide a pram or stroller cannot be used as a substitute for a cot and increases your child’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). It is recommended that you book your child into the crèche outside their sleep schedule as we have limited cots available. If there are no cots available at the time, we will be unable to put your child to sleep as this is a safety hazard. Our crèche staff are happy to work with you regarding your routine and anything that will help with the transition.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 11:30am
- Public Holidays - closed
- Health club members, gymnastics members and netball players - $5.50 per 90mins
- Non Members - $9 per 90mins
- Member 10 visit pass (90mins) - $50 - expiry 6 months from purchase date (non refundable)
- Member 20 visit pass (90mins) - $100 - expiry 12 months from purchase date (non refundable)
- Member unlimited usage - 1st child fortnightly direct debit - $26
- Member unlimited usage - Additional child fortnightly direct debit - $19.50
How to book
- Complete and return the creche enrolment form to reception.
- Bookings are taken 2 weeks in advance.This can be done online, in person, over the phone on 9911 6300 or via email email@example.com.
- Payment is required upfront for any bookings.
- To view the online booking procedure please click here.
- 48hrs notice is required for cancellations. If you need to cancel you booking please call reception on 9911 6300 so other children don't miss out on all the fun!
Available to pick up in the creche.