Centre Reopening 11-10-2021
We are looking forward to reopening the centre on Monday, 11 October and being able to run our services again in person. Below are the NSW Government rules relating to our centre and some changes to FDLC operations for this period. Please make sure you read through before you visit.
Requirements for Entry
- Adult patrons 16 years and over including the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated and provide a COVID-19 Immunisation Certificate or Immunisation History Statement. You can download your certificate from the Medicare app or by logging into my.gov.au. You can also have one mailed to you by calling the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809. You can find out more information about accessing your vaccination record here. If you have a medical exemption please follow the guidelines here. To ensure a quick and seamless entry to the centre, we kindly ask that you have this information readily available on your arrival.
- You must wear a mask if you over the age of 12 not including the age of 12. Exceptions are while eating, drinking or engaged in physical exercise. Children 12 years old and under are not required to wear a mask. If you have an exemption, please provide proof of exemption either by a signed letter/certificate from a registered medical practitioner or a statutory declaration.
- You must check in to the centre using the Service NSW QR code provided, or manually check in by seeing one of our friendly staff.
- The 1 person per 4 square-metres rule will apply in all areas.
Please note, the centre's entry way will now be through the doors on the left at the entrance, with the sliding doors to the right being exit only. Staff will be requesting to see vaccination certificates.
All direct debit membership payments will resume from Friday, 15 October 2021, with your regular schedule continuing as normal.
If you have a credit owing on your account due to our closure in June, this will automatically be applied to your next scheduled direct debit.
Please see below for more information regarding our direct debit schedule:
FRIDAY, 15 OCTOBER
- Direct debits will resume for Health Club and Competitive classes commencing on Monday, 11 October. This will include a pro rata to cover the additional period between 11–14 October.
- Health Club members who are debited on the first day of each month will also be included in this run to cover the period from 11–31 October.
- Any outstanding payments that have been deferred will also be processed.
FRIDAY, 29 OCTOBER
- The remaining Competitive and Recreational Gymnastics classes direct debit will resume.
If you will not be ready to return to the centre or do not meet the NSW Government's guidelines, please advise us by Sunday, 10 October in writing at email@example.com to temporarily extend your membership suspension until Wednesday, 1 December or a date prior.
Please note that debits from FDLC will now show as "City of Canada Bay" on all statements and accounts.
Health Club Information:
All classes will be capped at 20 participants.
Personal training sessions will resume. No health club individual program assessments will be available.
Masks are required for indoor group fitness classes.
Members will be required to bring their own filled drink bottle, towel, mat (if required) and boxing gloves (if required). Failure to bring a towel will result in no access to the health club.
There will be a staged plan for a return to gymnastics.
Gymnasts who are under the age of 16 are not required to be vaccinated, however, parents entering the centre will be required to be fully vaccinated.
Masks are required for all patrons over 12 years unless participating in physical activity (ie. masks on while warming up or prep, take a mask off to do floor tumbling, place mask back on while waiting for next turn).
All classes will be capped at 20 participants.
Email info@fdlc/com.au for information about program commencement dates.
Badminton, basketball, netball, indoor soccer (futsal) court hire and online booking is now available, pickleball online bookings are also available. If you are making a booking on behalf of a group under 20 people, please ensure all participants are aware of the double dose vaccination, mask and QR code check-in requirements.
Please enter the facility within a few minutes of your booking start time, and leave the centre right after your booking/play, preferably a few minutes prior to you finishing time.
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
- Health Now (Telehealth Line). Book a phone appointment with a doctor: 1800 870 711
- Beyond Blue (Support with anxiety and depression): 1300 224 636
- Lifeline (Crisis support and suicide prevention): 13 11 14
- Red cross (Support with emergencies): 1800 733 276