Social women’s netball competitions are run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 9:40am and 12:00pm. Established over a number of years, these competitions have proven to be fun, enjoyable and entertaining. In the mornings, teams can even get together for a cup of coffee at the Vdock café within the centre at the completion of their game. Crèche services are also available in the morning from 9:00am to 12:00pm and prices start from $5.50.
Are you an individual player looking for a team? Come join FDLC’s Thursday morning team and have some fun. Please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email if interested.
FDLC by-laws: CLICK HERE
- Tuesday competition 30/01/18 - 12/06/18 (two week school holiday break 10th and 17th April)
- Thursday competition 01/02/18 - 14/06/18 (two week school holiday break 12th and 19th April)
- Tuesday competition finals 19/06/18 - 26/06/18
- Thursday competition finals 21/06/18 - 28/06/18
Upfront season fees:
- Team nomination = $30 (upon nominating a team)
- Tuesday & Thursday morning women’s competition $1080.00 (18 rounds)
- Player 6 month registration = $50 (January 2018 - June 2018)
How to enter a team
To enter a team please fill out the nomination form and either hand into reception or fill out, scan and send to email@example.com by the closing date (Thursday the 18th of January 2018).
Team season fees to be paid as one upfront payment at reception before the start of the first game. All individual player registrations are paid through each player's account separately at reception (this must be completed in person at reception, as an ID photo will be attached to the player's account).