- 1 cup uncooked quinoa (tricolor if possible)
- 1½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- Honey Lime Glaze:
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil for garnish
- Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to package.
- Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, and mango.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl combine the honey and lime juice. Drizzle over the fruit salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
A Note from Em
Makes a great breakfast and to make it even a more fulfilling and nutritional meal top up with natural Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt and a few Walnuts or mixed seeds for the extra crunch and protein. This is sure to satisfy your tastebuds and keep you going until lunch!